Pierce ( One OK Rock)

Here with you now I am good still miss you
I don't know what I can do we can"t be true
Mitasareru kotonaku futari no kyori
Chijimatteiku tabi setsunai
Afuredashita omoi tsunoru dake de

Ooh, it:s hard for me to say

'Cause we.. we can see how..
It's gonna end.. but I got my love for you..

Moshimo, kono mama.. kimi wo wasu reru
Koto ga dekitara..
Nante omoeba omou hodo ni

Kimi wo wasureru koto nante boku ni wa dekiru hazumonakute
We always wish tonight could last forever
I can be your side..

I shouldn't be in your heart
Either the time we have spent
And I want you to know what the truth is,
But sometimes it makes me feel so sick, oh no..
I just can't say to you
No I won't, oh ..

'Cause we.. we can see how..
It's gonna end.. but I got my love for you..

Moshimo.. kono mama.. kimi wo wasu rete
Shimattara..
Nido to.. aisu kotomona(h)i kana boku wa..
Honto ni sore de kokoro kara shiawase to
Ieru kana..
Yes, we always wish toniht could last forever,
I can be your side..










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Persamaan Nernst

Makalah Rhodamin-B

buku memo,.